To enquire about the current openings at Ediscovertek, get in touch with our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org, Alternately, you can forward your resume at the same email id and we will get back to you if your profile fits in with any vacancy.
Post Graduate / Graduate
Work From Home
Primarily the resource should have implementation and support experience in Technical (ABAP HR) and Functional (SAP HR: Organization Management, Personnel Administration, Time Management and Payroll)Must have end to end SAP implementation cycle experience as SAP techno functional Skills:
- Technical Knowledge and hand-on experience in SAP Payroll
- Should have developed Schema, Sub Schemas, Rules and custom Functions for Payroll Schema
- Hands-on experience in the complete Payroll cycle from data entry to bank transfer
- Configuration experience of SAP Payroll
- Should be able to read the ABAP code in case of issue handling
- Should be able to run SAP standard reports for Payroll and support users
- Should be able to read the payroll log and identify the problem
- Should be able to speak with users and understand their issues
- Should be able to articulate the problem and express the same in an email
- Should be able to generate slide packs on statistics of support
- Technical Knowledge and hand-on experience in SAP Time Management
We are looking for interns in order to help them gain knowledge and drawing perspective in digital marketing. • ediscovertek is looking for business-minded young professionals with team-leading skills and employees that engage in self-learning • We encourage interns to take advantage of this opportunity to eventually gain corporate skills as well as experience • The Internship program will last for 3/6 months accordingly, employment will later on be considered based on merit. Your responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Intern will include: • Digital marketing knowledge • SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media Campaign, back links, meta tags, and etc • Website optimization knowledge •
Min 1 year
- Manage database of calling list.
- Telecalling from the call list and generate sales leads.
- Prepare sales collateral’s & quotations as per requirements.
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service.
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge about computer related software services (i.e. SAP, Oracle, ERP) will be an added advantage.
- Experience on inside sales of computer related software services and outsourcing is most preferred.